Environmental policy statement
Payne Carpentry Limited recognises that it has a responsibility to protect the environment at all levels and will comply fully with all environmental legislation.
Payne Carpentry Limited undertakes to:
- Increase awareness of environmental responsibilities to all
- Reduce the consumption of energy sources (electricity, gas) and water whenever possible. Equipment will be switched off when not in use with energy consumption in
- Encourage operatives to reduce the amount of consumable supplies
- Encourage operatives to sort waste into relevant skips for disposal (i.e. paper, plastic, metal).
- Consider transport and the environment; arrange vehicle sharing whenever possible; plan deliveries and other travelling to reduce
- Avoid, where practicable, the use of hazardous materials and processes, and take all reasonable steps to prevent damage to the public or the environment whenever the use of such materials and processes are
- Safely dispose of all items that might damage the environment, in accordance with all current
- Recycle/reuse equipment and materials wherever
- Ensure all representatives of Payne Carpentry Limited operate in line with the principles of our environmental
- Provide advice on its products and equipment to ensure safe use and
- Offer our clients more energy efficient solutions where
Payne Carpentry Limited senior management will continue to monitor this policy and adjust it in accordance with all legislation in the future.
Date: 10th July 2020